The following are some of the documents published by the federal agencies responsible for implementing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. For other guidance, such as copies of published regulations and agency FAQs, clink on the links below to the federal government’s ACA web pages.
The federal agencies have provided model language for the following required notices and disclosures:
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA) Model Notice (.doc)
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Model Notice (.doc)
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Model Notice (.doc)
- Continuation Coverage Rights Under COBRA Model Notice (.doc)
- Grandfathered Health Plan Model Notice (.doc)
- Individual Non-Creditable Cover Disclosure Model Notice (.pdf)