AFAS will review your current process and information for completing the IRS Forms 1094-C and 1095-C and offer recommendations to align with the ACA regulations and instructions. We will assess your determination of full-time status under the ACA, review required coverage and affordability codes used on the 1095-C forms, and check the information against the current benefit costs and plans for each employee group with different benefit options and/or contribution requirements.
- Review related ACA regulations with client.
- Discuss data and sources used by client to produce Forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
- Discuss information about coverage and affordability codes from the IRS instructions.
- Consult on a process to be used by the client to determine the current benefit costs and plans for each employee group with different benefit options and/or contribution requirements.
- Discuss client’s current benefit eligibility rules and process for determining ACA full-time status.
- Provide information about guidance on flex credits, cash in lieu, and opt out cash arrangements.
- Report of findings from review.
- Meeting with Client to review findings and provide recommendations.